My rant (or to whom it may concern).

I hope the person this is intended for sees this.  Personally I think your a tosser. Secondly: Who gives a crap about some technical details. Thirdly: and this one is most important it is a little thing called 'creativity' and one more term if you'd like 'poetic licence,' and if you'd like it from the horses mouth then come talk to the horse... I might just be willing to explain. 

I just want to throw out a friendly reminder to everyone. We, the authors and CR staff, welcome our members to interact and comment on various stories that we host. Please do keep in mind, we ask you to be polite in your comments and critics of an author's work. I am certain authors want and value your feedback when that feedback is constructive and not demeaning or insulting to the author.

Please remember our simple rule here at Castle Roland. Never get personal. When you get personal it just leads to hurt feelings and a conversation can degrade fast. I nor anyone else wants to see that and want to have and maintain a friendly and open atmosphere here at Castle Roland.

Thank you and have a great day.