Did everyone die?

Hey all, just wondering if everyone died here. seems like every time I look it's dead man.  maybe it's this new forum format? It sure seems like there is less posting going on now, then before and it seemed to die off once you changed the forum. Just saying. Hope everyone is alive and kicking! I'm already started on book two.  actually up to chapter four but still lot's to go, It's also longer, I think the first four chapters equal about 3 of the old. I do plan on revisiting book one. I need to do a ton of repairs in the early chapters. 

Pop in and say Hey if your alive. Or I'll come plant flowers on yer graves! 

halloween-gravestone.jpg

Most likely everyone is outside enjoying the sunshine. Oh wait, I forgot that parts of the US have been experiencing terrible weather. Oh well, here in the South things are lovely and I've been gardening instead of writing. I'm afraid that late frost we had may have hurt my hydrangea but it looks like the cherry blossoms were not damaged so I hope to get a good crop this year. I am alive here but life is quiet and there hasn't been much to post about.

Cable.jpg

1) Forums are not as essential as they used to be years ago. Though with that said we are lucky in that we do have a dedicated community as evident by our member totals. 2) Forums are also like a roller coaster in that traffic is up and then down. There are many factors that can affect this, such as time of the year, real life issues etc etc.

I encourage our members to get more involved with the forums and to comment on the various stories they are reading. Likewise, I hope our authors take a more active role in engaging their own readers. One feeds on the other and this is why I hope to see our members engage more as well as the authors.

We also would like our members to tell us what they would like to see from the forum and how we might be able to make it more fun for them.

Most likely everyone is outside enjoying the sunshine. Oh wait, I forgot that parts of the US have been experiencing terrible weather. Oh well, here in the South things are lovely and I've been gardening instead of writing. I'm afraid that late frost we had may have hurt my hydrangea but it looks like the cherry blossoms were not damaged so I hope to get a good crop this year. I am alive here but life is quiet and there hasn't been much to post about.

Cable.jpg

Love the image Parker  I know what you mean as well. I'm hanging up my pen real soon and heading out fishing as my saying goes :)