And Justice For All

Castle Herald

Everyone, we had to build lexicon's and charts for the editors, authors and staff to keep the details straight of this story and others.  Even those of us who were in the military, it can be overwhelming to keep everything straight.  Just think of Operation Overlord during WWII.  It is our aim to bring as realistic as possible an exciting narrative for you. 

Everyone, we had to build lexicon's and charts for the editors, authors and staff to keep the details straight of this story and others.  Even those of us who were in the military, it can be overwhelming to keep everything straight.  Just think of Operation Overlord during WWII.  It is our aim to bring as realistic as possible an exciting narrative for you. 

if you do not understand, a term, phrase or acronym the authors or editors will be happy to explain it. We spent countless hours researching all the elements and much of our research is recorded. 

Seriously, can not tell you all how realistic and good this is... I know there are tons of hours of work each one of those involved with the story contributed and we all appreciate it. Can not wait for the last chapter and will hope there will be a miracle happen when Zach announces tonight there is another 9 Chapters "as a special surprise" .

Very good story! Quite exciting and easy to read. Found myself coming to the end of each chapter before I was ready. Worried about which UNIT kids survived and which ones didn't. I have my favorites and want them to make it Juan I know is now on the Ronald Reagan. Now I need to know about Khan and Runt, Christina and Oliver, and most of all Chase. Then there is Bucky and Flex still in the midst of battle in Orlando.

Can't wait for more of the Revolution Universe.

The story will of course continue in the next chapters of our individual stories, or maybe even other RU stories that we write.  There are so many more adventures for our intrepid characters, stay tuned.  We all have thoughts and plans for what's next.

Mark C. samwise and Jeikor thank you for your very kind words.  Jeikor just a little hint, stay tuned for an RU story in your neck of the woods, hopefully coming soon.

"Out F*cking Standing!"

Now that is what I call a Wild ride...

Eric... Ken... and Roland...

In my mind I'm Standing up giving you three a Standing Ovation!!!  [Clapping till my hand hurts...] [This board needs More Emo's... at least a clapping one.]

['In my mind' only because it is hard to stand and type and clap with a wireless keyboard in my lap...]   :P

All three of you should be very proud of what you have just released...

You guys should think about doing this again... this is soooo WELL DONE...

Please... Keep this level of work up for many... Many more years...

Again...

"Out F*cking Standing!"

LOVED it.   Great chapters guys!  The action portions were great.

However I don't understand the introduction of Ivan.  Seems like he was sent home and didn't really contribute much to this portion of the general story.  But, his story did give a insight into what is happening in another portion of the country and set up an idea of what happened to politicians in DC.   I assume he will play a role later on.  

Keep up the good work I definitely enjoyed your collaboration.

*Note the bad comma usage just to piss off the grammer nazis!  :P

I just want to thank everyone again and invite you to Join Eric, Roland and I on a live chat this Sunday 2/1/15 at 9:15 PM GMT, 4:15 PM  Eastern Time, 3:15 PM  Central Time, 2:15 PM Mountain Time, 1:15 PM Pacific Time. The Chat program is very very private and you will only need to create a log in name. You can voice or text chat during the session or just listen. 

We will talk about the creative process, the editing process, and answer questions for the readers. 

The "And Justice for All" Edit staff will be on the call as well as the authors. They will answer and ask questions.

We are very excited about the session and are hoping you can join us. 

Email castlerolandpr@gmail.com or one of the authors to reserve your space.

Ok, since you really want to know... For me, some of the pictures were, if not a distraction, a non-event. They really did not help me visualize much. The reason was most of them were very dark and some were "grainy". And I know you will say it was because that part of the chapter was taking place at night. The two best pictures to really help tell the story, in my opinion, were the last two. The ship firing its guns and the landing on the carrier. That last one was perfect. It really helped set the mood in the C-5, and on board the carrier. So if you are going to add pictures, make sure they actually help the reader visualize a scene or impart some needed information and are not there in the story cause it's cool. I know you all worked hard on the story and I hate to critize any part of it since it was so good, but you asked, grin...