And Justice For All

Castle Herald

as much as i like the idea of a week end off, i think we need to see what others think.  so here is what i am thinking.  we put a hold on tonight's posting, till we can set up a post on the board and get feedback.  i figured a poll on if we should put off the weekends posts might be good.  need to give them enough time to respond, so i think perhaps, we should hold off for 48 hours, and then if people don't want the weekend off, we can do the posting as planned. 

what do you guys think of that?

I'm at this point not sure I can say much more than I just posted. This is a serious story about a serious universe, and if people don't understand how easily we could slide in this direction, more the worse for them. Discussion: contact me at gmail,  boh.translators@gmail.com. I check that account weekly, so don't expect instant replies. David

Crazy and crazier is relative, said the Mad Hatter... We assume the personnel of the Reagan are not just polishing the Captain's gig but are ready to go, so let's roll and not disappoint your legion of fans. We are myriad and demanding. (Dang, I should be an author..)

It is actually used in any military emergency or national disaster. It was first designed as an airborne command post in the event of Nuclear attack. 

The E-4B Advanced Airborne Command Post is designed to be used by the National Command Authority as a survivable command post for control of U.S. forces in all levels of conflict including nuclear war. In addition to its primary mission, secondary missions assigned to the E-4B include VIP travel support and Federal Emergency Management Agency support, which provides communications to relief efforts following natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes.

The true acronym is NEACP but is pronounced kneecap. That pronunciation has changed the acronym in film and literature to NEACAP, and has become the most widely used version of the Acronym