The Little Runaway

Emperor Roland

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies for any delay, it seems one thing after another has eventually caught up with me. I have at present one chapter to be edited, with a further three which are ready to add to the story. Rock who edits my work is at present looking after a friend in need. Friends mean you stick by them no matter the time it takes.

Terry.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. What ever stories I write they are personal and I hope the reader takes the same view. I have written stories that are a double edged sword. Exist-ence being one of them, being told on a few occasions they are not the right stories to be added to the site.

The Little Runaway was a little closer to home than I would prefer. Though I made the mistake of adding characters full on instead of introducing them gradually, and rightfully I took the criticism, which at the time four or more chapters ahead had already been written and should have been altered but weren't.

I had added characters to add depth to the family history leaving coincidence for past events that now became those of the now though other characters would evolve more in the future.

I have had, shall we say, comments of those chapters that needed altering, but weren't with the comment they will never read another story I write so though this may sound like a loaded question I would like to ask if those that have read the story if I should continue TLR?

• 4 weeks later...

I do not know how many have emailed Terry. I don't know, off the top of my head, how many are even following the story (yes, there are stats on the website I could look at, I'm just lazy this morning).

The fact remains that Terry is rewriting the story. Chapters 11 through 15 have been replaced with a new chapter 11 and chapter 12.

I urge you to give it a read and let Terry know how you feel about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

wow, how heart touching! so much love in this small boy and so abandoned and abused. he has much difficulties to accept that there are some people who love him unconditionally. he only gave but never got yet.

please go on writing and posting about him. i want to know what happens, what happens with that bad housedevil, and with the incompetent social workers. and also with the judge.

but there, as non native english speaker, i didnt really understand what happend in this dialogue to upset david and all the others so much. was very much text with something behind the lines which maybe non native english speakers dont get so well.

please dont stop writing and posting on it!

thx

Darian Fey

• 8 months later...

Hello Terry,

Thank you so much for sharing the latest chapter with us , Little David having to deal with Christmas and Boxing Day antics too. His Grandfather George's Ghost always comforting him and explaining life's challenges to him. Please keep up the great work.

Cheers,

.          John C 

• 6 months later...