May The Fourth Be With You

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kandric ignites his lightsaber, which flashes a rare shade of mauve. With this maneuver, the time for aggressive negotiations has abruptly begun.

"I have a bad feeling about this,"  Robby French says, as the slender light brown haired boy activates Sky Fire, hisweapon as well. A light blue light pulses out from the changeling weapon.

The boy beside him gasped, and moved to take Robby's side, but he finds his way cut off by a boy slightly younger than him. The new arrival was unique to say the least: his silver hair, pointed ears, and stout frame would already set him apart, but he is flanked by a gigantic wolf, an eagle with what appears to be razor-sharp feathers, and an animal that can't be described, other than the fact that it seems to be icy cold.

"One on one," Aster says. "You know the rules of Lord Roland. Interfere, and it will go badly for you." Seeing the stricken look on the boy's face, Aster adds softly, "Your friend is fighting my brother. One of us will lose something today."

Kenny could only watch helplessly as his friend, nay his soulmate clashes in a match to the death with the angry red-headed half-elf. Sparks fly as both boys move in an impossibly fast yet graceful danse macabre. As far as he could tell, the first few strikes were merely exploratory, intended to gauge the opponent's level of skill. As time passes, the combat will become mortal, and it was only a matter of time before one boy decapitates the other. He can only hope the severed head would not belong to his beloved Robyn...

Edited by Zergrinch

Don't mind me I've had a blow to the head, I should have taking the South Hampton town council. But seriously I know what star wars is I gave up after the one, two, and three came out. It looked like they went back in time in four, five and six, with all the fancy cg in those.  And with the was dizzy pumps crap out I'll pass on anymore. :)  Just my opinion.  I've also been way to busy with my story and that's a task in itself for me. Book one is fininshed just needs the fine detail work now. 

Will I even remember writing this come tomorrow? Doubt it since I have a concusion.  Anyway Just messin with folk, I love to tease. 

• 2 weeks later...