Disconnected

Emperor Roland

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Eric Aune stories can now be found at Eric Aune]

With the story coming to a close, what did you think?

http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/eric_aune

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

(((( Spoiler Alert ))))

So after reading the first chapter of Changing Connection I decided to go back and read Disconnected (First Time)... And I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed both stories... Although when I first started reading Disconnected I was a little discourage because I didn't really think that a corrupt CPS official was very original. But I will says that she grew on me 'Like Stink on SH*T' and I enjoyed her downfall.

I do have a question for:

In chapter 31, where we find out that Brett MaCleod / Bryan Carpenter is alive and he begins to tell his story about what happened after the Lab Explosion the Doctor referred to him as Mr. Jackson... My question is was this an error or the doctors version of John Doe..? Because Jackson is the name of the attourney.

Thanks

I am looking forward to many more chapter of Changing Connection.

Rob_W