The new adventures of Jamie

Hey all, I know I have not been around much lately, I just wanted to let you know between hunting and other activities. including new family members I have been very busy. I have however been working hard on my story. I was hoping to have at least book one done by now, but due to life I have had to put it on the back burned since i will be back home from and extended sabbatical, I have just picked my keyboard up and started typing. 

I have been debating on if i should start getting some ready for posting but I am afraid of the pressures of I need another chapter.  I hope you all are biting those toe nails of and I hope I am doing great with it. 

Here is just a short teaser, I find it hard to do much more then this.  This has been a huge labour of love. I hope when it does finally get finished that Castle Roland will host it.  I am not even going to say which chapter or book this is from.  I can say I am doing three books and in some ways I am working on all at the same time.  What follows is one of the clips taken from somewhere in the first 10 chapters. 

Neither Eric nor Jamie had noticed the appearance of the other part of the gang, but Kyle had.  He quickly reached into his pack and then let it drop to the ground, a short sword appearing in his hand as the pack fell away.  Not as rapidly as Swift, but with an agility that made it plain that he had been training, Kyle then ran to face the advancing ruffians.  A shout was raised, the gang swarmed for him, and the young boy rapidly began to lay into them with the flat of his short sword.  Cries of agony soon rang out from the gang members that had clustered around him thinking they had an easy target.  It only took a few moments and then they began to stagger backwards with blackened eyes, bloodied lips, and one could hear the occasional crunch of bone or teeth as Kyle fought like a demon possessed.

I hope I teased you enough, something big is happening and only a small group of people know what that is. 

Here is hoping you had a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends our house was full of life this year. 

Later everyone. 

12248891_1654454358126977_524383169_n.jpg

Nice tease! I'm looking forward to when you start posting this story.

And where do you keep finding these great pictures.

Glad you like it,  Being a huge fantasy fan I have tons of these images on my computer. We play Dungeons and Dragons regularly, I am actually the dungeon master for our group, I have yet to use a packaged game plan. I write them all myself. It is probably why when I found the first image I posted it hit me as to the book. and I started to write it out. 

It takes me a bit but once the spark is there I get on a roll.  I did have to take a break and head out for my annual hunt. now that it's over I just finished chapter ten well almost :) I'm getting close to wrapping book one up other then editing.  I figure I got 5 more chapters to go. when I get close to that ending I'll start sending them to roland and see how it goes. if it bombs it bombs. It was fun just learning to write and the little tricks involved in it all. 

In case you missed it here is my inspiration image. 

Thanks 

Jamie

Jamie.jpg

I gotta be honest I thought the same as well.  I don't know who does the images, I just find them.  They work great for building a character at times.  I have used them a lot for my D&D games and adventures.  I sent in the first part so now it is just up to the powers that be…. I may have another chapter ready even by the end of today.  I have close to 10 gig's of images like these.  :) 

12065607_1690817857820460_4558692157418751324_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

t has been a while once again, Life intrudes on me. I got part of the story ready to go and sent off then I got very ill. I am about ready for chapter five to send it into roland.. It's been a long winter although I won't complain about snow, since we seemed to have been given a miss this winter.  I also had a complete drive failure, and I lost a couple chapters of my story I am working on. SOme has been recovered.  Thanks to the clod. :)  LOL  Anywya I should be sending 5 off shortly and instructions. Hope everyone had a great winter and holidays, I was pretty sick but don't get much out of them. 

Laters all   I am actually looking forward to seeing this up in lights so to speak. 

Jamie