Is there anybody out there?

Is there anybody Out there?   Hello is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?   Just wondering?  LOL.  So like how is everyone doing? Me I am fine.  Hows the weather?  cold and rainy here.  OK Gonna go, I'm bored LOL Buh Bye! Peace all! 

Is this a real life? is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eye's look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. Because I'm easy come, easy go. A little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life has just begon, but now I've gone and thrown it all away. 

Like floyd, although Waters is a hack, takes three guitarists to make one Gilmour, Seen "the wall" worst show ever Waters dwells way to much on his father who died in WW2 A lot of people lost fathers, That's war. Hear he is writing anther "War Album" no thanks. Loved "Rattle that Lock." David Gilmour's new solo album.  Also love "On an Island" Best version of echoes ever during the 2006 live in Gdánsk Final tour for On and Island.  Was also the last time ever played, Since wright died 2 years later. 1000.thumb.jpg.3203732ed089a8e6491133acd

not sure if this qualifies as back stage or not :smiley-think005: