From Trick to Treat

Castle Herald

Thanks, Jay. I try my best to keep readers interested. Book 1 is almost finished. Unfortunately there will be a bit of a break before book 2 begins to post. I will give a little away. Book 2 will have more action in it and will bring back some of the characters the Z's have met along the way.

Have you read Arthur's vampire stories? The Prince of House Vladd 1 & 2. I found them very entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Jeikor said:

From Trick to Treat Book II will be coming soon.

Thank you very much. I have looked.forward to you issueing the new book. If it is just hafe as good as the first. We all will be well pleased. I do and try to keep up with what you are wrighting. I am a big fan of your outstanding work. You wright an awsome vampire story. I should know, as they are my most favright. I must not be alone in knowing how good this story is by the number of readers. 

Thanks, Jay! I really appreciate hearing from you. I am editing parts right now then it will go to Al to begin posting.

S-h-h-h-h! Don't tell anyone but in a few days an excerpt will appear in the Sneak Peek section of the Forum.

Jeikor