From Trick to Treat

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Jeikor stories can now be found at Jeikor]

NEW STORY

Prologue presented at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/jeikor

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Thanks, Steve! There is more on the way. The only other writing I have is entry to two contests; last year's Halloween contest which a revised version will be chapter 1 of this series and the Age of Enlightenment contest titled 'The Rock and the Gift of God.

I also shared a poem in the poetry forum.

Both Zane and his father are very surprised when . . .

Sorry can't give anything away. If I do D'Artagnon won't let me read anymore of his stories. :D 

You'll have to wait for the next chapter

If you haven't read any of D'Artagnon's stories he is a master of cliffhangers and suspence.

Stay tuned next week to find out, Steve.

One cryptic remark for you-Everything is not always what it seems.;):P:D

You'd think I'd know that by now, Jeikor!  :(  I constantly tell myself not to try to figure out what's going to happen in a story and make predictions, but I do it anyway.  Surprise me!

Okay, Jeikor.  After your previous post about a cryptic comment, I started trying to figure out what that might mean.  The possibility that they were being bullied too by Rod and Parker occurred to me then.  Glad to see they're friends now with Matt and Trevor.  (Also glad that I got one right too! :))

Now.  Who the heck is spying on the Z's? 

I'm ready for anything, but no predictions this time.  ;)

Edited by Steve T.
typo

Glad my story made you think a little about it. My favorite stories always run through my mind trying to figure out where they're going. It is always good to get one right occasionally.

Now about who's spying on them. Your best guess would have to be in general terms. Remember they're traveling constantly right now so there will be mostly a series of new faces and hopefully making some more new friends.