Sometimes survival gets help

Hehehe :P you'll never get me to talk copper!  LOL It is actually coming along nicely.  since I have a huge love of fantasy  the tough part is keeping my notes straight as I write it.   I haven't gotten a block yet. it is flowing out Tigerpaw is helping me with things like making sure to have conversations not run together proper punctuation  and the likes.  the rest is all from my tiny little brain.  well maybe not that tiny LOL 

What a fantastic picture. I cant wait to see what you come up with Jamie. Writing is a labor of love, just let it flow and enjoy it. If you do hit a block don't get frustrated, walk away, read something, watch a movie try to forget about the story for a bit and in no time the next scene will start to play out in your head and you will find yourself back at it without even thinking. I am so excited to read what you come up with. Keep going and have fun with it. 

Chapter one is complete needs polishing but got it covered nudge nudge..  The picture actually says a lot to this one time street kid, who can actually account for all of it. So I guess you will just have to wait and see how this plays out.  I actually tripped across the picture and it totally lit a fire in me and I knew what I had to write. So it was a purely inspirational thing.  I'm about two pages into chapter two as well  I also have chapter three along side :)  this could get long.  OK I have been at it most of the day since it's been kinda nasty out. So time to put it to bed for the night, and watch a movie (may not have cable t.v. but I got close to 2000 movie and t.v. shows!) 

I am finding as I write this story a bit about myself as well. I am digging into some areas of my past even though I am making a complete fictional story with a slice of real life thrown in. This has become quite a pie, I have 3 full chapters and I am working on a fourth and fifth with notes already for three more chapters! Is it normal for someone when they write to go back over and insert something else?  I find myself doing that quite a bit.   

OK I am taking a break from it for the weekend and getting ready to go shoot some defenceless carrots.  My hounds are ready to go as well, and chase some bunnies. we shall see you all in a week. Oh one more question.. How far ahead should I be before sending it to see if you guys will host it? 

Thanks all 

Jamie 

who has the largest credit

He's brutal ... look at the whip marks!!!!  *sob*  *sob*

:ouch:

Yeah I am so brutal! LOL think of it this way you get first read LOL so you'll know who this kid is… since I sent you the full cast :) Oh I love throwing teasers in :devil:   Chapter three done :) and really that is it till I get back next weekend!  I do look forward to speculation as to who this might be and what he means in the story.

55f4e9c214f4f_.thumb.jpg.ec6bde23057bf6d

• 3 weeks later...

Woo hoo I have chapter one complete. So far I have 7 chapters now, I just need to finalize some and I'll send it in!  Man talk about work.  Thanks to several folks for all the input, and a big thanks to Tigerpaw who has been helping me get it correct.